Thursday, July 16, 2009

early morning thinking (07/16/09 3:58am)

GIRLS/WOMEN/VIXENS/SIRENS/QUEENS/PRINCESS'/GODDESS' ETC.... what ever youmay choose to call our better half (so to speak).......are EVERYWHERE, everywhere i am....they follow me or something to that effect. evenn if i was in the back, i dont mean to be cocky, but theyre attention turns directly to me...and im flattered really i am but im so use to thembringing more rain than sunshine i often wonder if obliging the stares and the light giggles of "who is he" giddyness that i, more often then not just smaile and look away. i kno its wrong to categorize or generalize but dig where im coming from, anybody can relate. its just a thought reoccuring as it may

but

all in all there is, just five feet in front of me, this beautiful caramel skin goddess rocking a periwinkle slim fit a.e. polo, blue skinnies, and some matching chucks with the white laces...who keeps eyeing me through the group of future jarheads standing between us, a look so enticing that i think ill disregard all of the fortold statements and speak to her b4 this day is over figadeal me??? :)

wish me luck :P

1 comment:

Max Gibson said...

What's Good Brandon,

Just wanted to take a moment and let you know I appreciate the blog. You do a great job of covering interesting and engaging topics. I feel you 100% about the GIRLS VIXENS WOMEN, they are everywhere yet seem to always be at the forefront of my consciousness. But I came across a good phrase the other day that stuck with me: disregard females, acquire currency.
Keep up the good work. Stay up.

Max Gibson
wineandbowties.com

the fr3$hn3Ss